No announcement yet.

The Land Rover show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My phone is 6 years old ,still does every thing ,apart from the camera lens is so scratched it looks like looking though a pea soup fog .
    Only thing I have had to do is replace the battery once .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      My phone is 6 years old ,still does every thing ,apart from the camera lens is so scratched it looks like looking though a pea soup fog .
      Only thing I have had to do is replace the battery once .

Didn't think a phone could survive that long...........................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Only time it is not in my pocket is when i put it on the charger . Rain, dust ,heat ,and very rarely cold, No special treatment . If I am Pressure washing a machine , It there in my damp pocket .
        Must be we get Quality products out here .Can't explain though why we get JCBs

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          I speak of the bigger picture ofcourse Jim .... ..... But now its in my mind I have some psychological profile anylaysis questions starting with

1: do you own or wish to own a JCB phone ?
          I do not own and do not wish to own a JCB phone. Does that mean I fail the test?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
            I do not own and do not wish to own a JCB phone. Does that mean I fail the test?
            Dammit yes .... well so far

2: Do you ... or have you at any time bought a pair of JCB underpants ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Dammit yes .... well so far

2: Do you ... or have you at any time bought a pair of JCB underpants ?
              No but I have JCB boots and a couple JCB t-shirts.

Comment

Jim , I reckon you would be failing the test
                Correct answers for a canny Scotsman would be Ock aye ,I have them only because they be given to me .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Jim , I reckon you would be failing the test
                  Correct answers for a canny Scotsman would be Ock aye ,I have them only because they be given to me .
                  Apart from some heartache I dont think JCB give much for free
                  I Pull for a living

Comment

Working...
                  X