Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowloaders/Lowbed and other equipment related transport thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
    From the looks of the photos you posted on Farcebook the other day Jim it appears your having a pretty good time. That bale carrier on the three point hitch is pretty neat I think I've seen farmers on this side using something similar.
    Here is the link off the website and a little video for your entertainment. It will let you see exactly what it does!

http://www.fleming-agri.co.uk/produc...le+Bale+Tipper

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      That D9 looked pretty titchy on that loader bert , especially with the dolly at the front too
      I'd be more concerned with low bridges, and that enormous wind dam called a S/U blade. lol I myself don't know much about the law regarding heavy haul in this province but I think if I was back home they would have to remove the blade and maybe the ripper in order to transport that thing. To me it seems that in this province as long as you have enough wheels under the load you can move whatever you want?

Comment

Okay so here's the math I tried to figure out from my home province the rear trailer has three axles that should allow 23,000kg the front dolly has tandems so 17,000kg and the tractor has another tridem so 23,000kg and the front axle from the looks of it should allow 7300kg. So in that theory that rig should have a maximum gross vehicle weight of 70,300 kg. Except in my home province your only allowed a max gross vehicle weight of 62,500 kg and this one a max gross of 63,500 kg. So they must have special permits for loads like that.

Comment

Another one for you Bert .

Comment

Different load .

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's probably cheaper to haul the chopper than to fly it!!

Comment

Whenever Ian posts photos there's always an azure blue sky...

...jealous...

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      So Ian, when you load this up do you use the 'climbing digger' technique or ramps?

Comment

The Scania looks nice and everything but that Mack is a classic and I've always liked those Australian raised air intakes.

Comment

Hi Jack , My previous machine was able to self load without ramps .
                          This one being a JCB ,No It can't .
                          There is a set of 9 ton ramps That sit inside the tracks . I do have photo of the machine on the ramps somewhere .
                          O , PS Jack . It is raining here this morning .

Comment

Here's my truck with my 'new' trailer
                            my trucks 097.jpg
                            my trucks 098.jpg

Mogg
                            If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

So how is the Daf and Hiab working out for you Mog?
                              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Are the ramps hydraulic or pneumatic? We seldom see ramps like that here but I have seen a couple like that for moving paving equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                X