Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock
    replied
    This is what happens when you piss off Muzz distant relations who is cranky from driving too long.......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153904325085343

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Muz I believe that the sprouts in Brussels are to give us a whole lot more legislation to adhere to...............

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
    Is that so you guys don't run out of road and drive off the island? I think the most you can drive here is 13 or 14 hours straight....not that I'd really want to.
    Well maybe when I was a nipper ... longer than that was fine, but I have to say 2 X 4.5 Hours on a decent sized rig even with the enforced breaks is quite a tiring shift

Leave a comment:

• 245dlc
    replied
    Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Yeah the most we're allowed in one stretch is 4.5 now Before an enforced break
    Is that so you guys don't run out of road and drive off the island? I think the most you can drive here is 13 or 14 hours straight....not that I'd really want to.

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    That was from a long time ago Muz.
    I think the most their allowed now is 14 hours driving
    Yeah the most we're allowed in one stretch is 4.5 now Before an enforced break

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    That was from a long time ago Muz.
    I think the most their allowed now is 14 hours driving

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    well ther e was a lot in that .. I can see why the euro working time directive is in force now ... look out dude .. it will come to you in the end .. bed time for me as a driver .. in Scotland

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    started a topic Aussie Roadtrains .

Aussie Roadtrains .

This is from quite a few years ago .
Working...
X