pel job eb 25.4 wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hankstains View Post
    Some good info there Muz, something to try when it is is a little less freezing.....still need to find the pressure values for the relief valves.

Have bought me one of those pressure testers you recommended a while ago on a rebuild project for someone so am all set to go just need some numbers.....

As an aside which might be a part of the same problem, if I turn the machine off and leave the boom/dipper up after a few moments it starts to drop by itself with a little "creak" every ten seconds or so until after a short while it hits the deck. I was using it to lift some roof trusses up yesterday and noticed it even did it a little bit with the engine running, so after 5 mins the fully extended boom would drop 6 inches or so.....with the engine running....any thoughts....

cheers

Hank

I have the hydraulic diagrams for these machines (no numbers just circuits) if anyone is interested.
    Hi Hank!
    Oh yes please, if you can share diagrams etc for this machine it is highly appreciated! Cheers!

Comment

Hello can anyone help looking for a wiring diagram for EB25.4 the link in this post i cannot open, i have lost all haudralics to hand controls but it will track & blade will go up & down any help appreciated thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 360 ian View Post
        Hello can anyone help looking for a wiring diagram for EB25.4 the link in this post i cannot open, i have lost all haudralics to hand controls but it will track & blade will go up & down any help appreciated thanks.
        Link works fine for me
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

it won't open for me i just get this msg.........Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator. which i have done

Comment

Originally posted by 360 ian View Post
            it won't open for me i just get this msg.........Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator. which i have done
            You have to be a member for three days and make 3 or more posts before some content is available, it stops spammers, and shows that you havent just come here to raid other peoples hard work ! Not sure your problem is electrical anyway, you should start your own thread about it in any case
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Many thanks for the wiring diagrams, Hank!

Comment

earning right to download - need this info

Comment

Originally posted by redfernos View Post
                  earning right to download - need this info
                  'Meaningful contribution' I believe is the expression .. I've deleted your other two posts, spammers have a very short lifespan round these parts

Comment

Thanks for diagrams

Comment

Thanks for sharing the wiring diagram. I‘m a proud owner of one EB25.4 and my Puma just died last year due to short circuit…so I‘m looking forward to understand better all the wiring which I have not yet in use ( recovered the main functions, no oil, temperature, etc so far…..)

Comment

Hi again,

just missed to post this question concerning the different alarm threshold values ( hope this fits into the current post…)

Since I’m trying to rebuild the Puma box ( Arduino an co) in need somehow to know the different alarm values (oil temperature, motor temperature etc.) is this somewhere indicated stated?
                        would be great if somebody can share this info.

thanks in advance

JC

Comment

Hello everyone, I bought a pel job with puma control. I want to get to the diagram, but first I have to wait 3 days and write 3 comments. Of course, I will share the experience I will gain over time about this technique. Best regards from Latvia

Comment

Anyone find the problem

Comment

Hello! I have also purchased a Pel-Job 25.4 in my possession! the condition is not the best, but I am optimistic to work with him one day! P.S Greetings from Latvia.

Comment

Hi all, quick into, had our Pel-Job for years now a 1997 250 but it’s become a tad to popular within the friends group .. lent it out pre Christmas and it’s finally arrived back today never again!!, started and moved it only to spin the ignition switch wires off the back of the switch, far to many connections for 3 wires and I now have no hydraulics and an error code EC1.1 fuses look ok but I’ll replace them tomorrow, but why does a new switch have so many unnecessary connections!

Comment

Working...
                                X