Our collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our collection

1000158t.jpg!Bk)oBRQBmk~$(KGrHqIOKk!EsmBZoN1pBLY8si1(5Q~~_12.jpg1000157u.jpg I called the thread on CE our little collection but got howled down on the use of the word little 1000012f.jpgFirst is a Inter 574 ,we have two of them but was not able to find the other one . Next is a Lanz model H . Followed by a farmliner ,then a fieldmarshall series two i think . This one has a 3 speed gearbox ,we have a parts one with the 6 speed gearbox . Yes i know ,a bit rough, But the fieldmarshall is in the shed and is slowly progressing .. All our machines are as found . . Some are works in progress , , by they are not oil painting though some leak enough oil to paint with . Ian .
    Last edited by ianoz; 25-02-2011, 03:55 PM.

Ha .. all that sunshine .. but you still got RUST I'm guessin the've sat outside for donkeys ages though
    I Pull for a living

Comment

Cyber space must have devoured the post i remember putting on here. Never mind . Mike some of these tractors did not get the love and attension they deserved after retirement . Floods and fires also. take their toll . And all that lovely sunshine is very good at making paint deteaorate. no paint protection ,rust appears . Some of our machines have come from parts distant . Furtherest travelled is a caterpillar D47U ,which came from Western Auatralia . We have a David brown 30 TD crawler that came from victoria . WE have 3 mack B61 ,with one comming from south of sydney .

Australia is a big place with big differences in climate . Up north the measure their rain fall for the year in metres , some places out west rainfall gets measured with eyedroppers . We have places that get snow . Only 100 kms from here tempertures can and do drop below zerro . And when do they hold their tractor rally , Winter of course . Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        Cyber space must have devoured the post i remember putting on here.
        see here mate .. might have something to do with it

Comment

Its not had much love or affection for sure !

Australia is a big place with big differences in climate .
          I think a lot of us forget just how bloody big it is !!

Comment

Well The americans go on about how big things are in texsas . We have Cattle propertys here bigger than the whole state of texsas .. Its a big little island we have here

Comment

Yeah but your beer is still pants
              Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
                Yeah but your beer is still pants
                Aussie translastion Please

Comment

track 2.jpgtrack 3.jpg A couple of Track marshall 55s These have the australian built Moore Blade on them .track 1.jpg

Comment

1000108o.jpgbd04_1.jpg1000024n.jpg1000098m.jpgThis is my sons Pride and joy .Fowler VF . One of the first year built batch . It has the spoked idlers , but it does not have the right seat . This one on it is a Farmers special ,Looks like an old school bus seat .

Comment

Some Cats. This is our D68U . Built in 1947 , the first year they were made .
                      Attached Files

Comment

!BrcJ0DwBWk~$(KGrHqIOKiIEvNsNkoVsBLzsY-7fNw~~_12.jpg!BrcKU!QBmk~$(KGrHqUOKjEEuf5gw1UqBLzsb2ILg!~~_12.jpgI have been a slack arse with the collection photos. This is one of our Cat D46Us .Great little machine

Comment

Excellent photos Ian I always like vintage construction equipment.

Comment

Aussie translastion Please
                            SHit ! no offence mate

!BrcJ0DwBWk~$(KGrHqIOKiIEvNsNkoVsBLzsY-7fNw~~_12.jpg

When was the last time that moved ?

Comment

Originally posted by HazChem View Post
                              SHit ! no offence mate

[ATTACH=CONFIG]268[/ATTACH]

When was the last time that moved ?
                              That photo was when we went to pick it up . But last time it was going was about 2 weeks ago when it was brought back home from leveling fill out over on the farm . People we bought it off did not know how to start it, thats why in the photo it looks as it does .

Comment

Working...
                              X