Armstrong- holland scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armstrong- holland scoop

Hi Ian and his mates we hauled the arm-strong holland scoop out of the grass brads wants to get it ready for the rally it needs tyers and new cuting edge fited just the right size for the hd5a it's biger than the other one john

What size tyres are they John ? But a bit of tyre black and a bit of air in them , those ones should be OK .

Comment

HI Ian the old tyers on the scoop are 7.50-20 i have 2 of but i need two 8.25-20 for the 6-354 countryman the frount tyers are down to the canvas and one has the tube haning out so it wont be going to bullyard so i thort i might take this to pull the sled insted

Comment

Trust you to pull on one of the Big gun HP tractors to try and blow us away.

Comment

Hi Ian this is the contractor model i seen ar a toowoomba rally a few years ago NO job to small most jobs to big

Comment

Gees , Better bring in the Quad axle float to shift that big bugger.

Comment

WE might put the blade on the biger one for the real big jobs

Comment

No doubt about it ,you have a tractor for all occassions .

Comment

Yes Ian i meet this guy at the rally and he sad he would handel the little jobs like back yard jobs

Comment

Hi John , He has done a good job fabricating that from scratch .

Comment

Here Kitty Kitty ,what a cute little Tonka ,can I have one for my sandpit ............

Comment

You already have one of them toy JD crawlers , don't be greedy.

Comment

Hi Ian it was built over 30 years ago he brought it on ebay from a deceased estate built from old car parts

Comment

Certainly a nice bit of engineering by someone .. My dad built a rideon mower,out of a torana motor ,and front end,couple of holden diffs shortened up . Wild machine . We called it the moon buggy .

Comment

Here is a young boy that you know Ian about 15 years ago learning to operate his machine

Comment

Working...
                              X