X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep , Ya got to start them young .

Comment

more pics of kids and AJS bike and tilbrook side car built in SA
      Last edited by q4016lanz; 28-09-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Hi Ian this is a old pic tou my know this bloke

Comment

Born To be Bad , with them highrise handle bars .

Comment

Here is a pic of the same BSA 650 later on The skiny is my litle brother heres a pic of his 1300cc harley he makes the bike look small

Comment

Looks like he has been grazing in a good paddock in recent years .

Comment

Hi guys i fited the tyre brad and I welded the scoop yesterday when brad got home from school then he put it to work We got brad his first set of wheels JOhn
                e

Comment

An unbreakable Hilux , Looks a bit flasher than Dads chevy luv.. The scoop looks good with its new bags Pity we can't have a play area to move a bit of dirt around at the rally .

Comment

Why don't you persuade the rally organizers to put in a dam ,then you could have a great time playing in the dirt .....

I suppose a dam would be classed as an attractive nuisance by the insurers and void your public liability cover

Comment

John is the rally organizer . Some how I don't think the football club would like a dam in the middle of the grounds.

Comment

Yes Ian i would like to move some dirt dig a dam some thing in that line but the new hall committee wont let us Bastards.
                        A few of us are going down there on the 22nd to slash and clean up for the big day on the 29th

Comment

Sounds like some efforts may need to be made to look for a more user friendly venue .Maybe a meeting saturday night to discuss options .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                            John is the rally organizer . Some how I don't think the football club would like a dam in the middle of the grounds.
                            The football club has give the sports ground the arss the hall committee (say) they have full control of the 10 acres we are the only ones that has used the oval in the last 3 years

Comment

On the Cat forum ,They have a working weekend, called the spring fling.. Basicly someone wants/needs something done ,Dam etc . Someone gets some earthworks done , and a lot of people get to get their toys dirty And have a bloody good time .
                              We Aussie .If you can class victorians Real Ozzies have done something similar .

Comment

You Just have to find an Insurer that doesn't faint,spit the dummy or run when you mention actual working machinery

Comment

Working...
                                X