No announcement yet.

Internet speeds what do you get ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad when the upload is faster than the download................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Wow .. thats got to be barely working Wazza
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What he doesn't tell you is he has a tribe of teenage kids ,each gaming away , leaving wazza with the dregs of internet scraps that they have not burned up.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          What he doesn't tell you is he has a tribe of teenage kids ,each gaming away , leaving wazza with the dregs of internet scraps that they have not burned up.
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh now Ive sorted that little problem out back here at CHEZ Muz

Muhahahahaa its called bandwith throttling on the router :wub::wub::wub:
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No sadly its called network congestion {ISP's excuse} and I have had speeds below dialup ,seems there are bottle necks in the system somewhere or I am a low priority customer in peak times .. I am looking for a better alternative to the crappy adsl ,which might be the wireless 3G+ phone network ....
            The government here is spruking their proposed Fiber Optic network at a cost of 43 Billion and speeds of 100mbps ,they wont say when we will get connected or how much it will cost or what we do for the next ten years while waiting for the Fiber to the home ??????????????? ****ERS .
            I will put money on the price at least doubling before its finished ..........

Comment

By the time they finish doing the important places like Melbourne ,Sydney and Brisbane , There won't be any funds left for the rest of the outback. Not much hope for us bushies wazza .

Comment

Yes I did laugh when they stated the proposed timeline and estimated cost ,what government project ever came in on time or anywhere near budget ..
                Don't forget it will only service 93% of the population ,might be more like 70% in the end ...............

Comment

The percentage of land covered will be probably 10% ,anthough they did make a big holaballo about connecting up a piece of north queensland to the new network . Probably because the cyclone distroyed what was there and they had to replace it anyway.

Comment

If they the government put up the money and let the private contractor do the installation the cost should be competitive and manageable.
                    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

2 Meg is my whack also .. but hey it does all I need it to
                      I Pull for a living

Comment

Still getting the run around and crap speeds ,last test was almost dialup and just peaked at the last minuite to save the average :wub: ......New ISP it looks like

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1507113507.png
                        Last edited by Wazza; 29-09-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Come on wazza , Its not that bad .There is six percent worse off than you. So how much do you pay for that lighting fast service ???????

Comment

Currently $70.00 per month ....Think I will have to go back to stamps and letters ............

Comment

Weep it and read http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=auWeep it and read
                              Well that did not work and can't edit it
                              Last edited by ianoz; 29-09-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Huh ???? ,dont think that worked but I get the general drift ...........

Comment

Working...
                                X