• Show
Clear All

Try it again .
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=au
    Still didnot work . 5.01 download . .68 upload

Comment

Your DODO is dead , Dead As .

Comment

Does your speed drop much in peak times ?????????

Comment

Well DoDo's are extinct and cant fly either ,so I think this one will get shot also ...........

Comment

Well , I didn't think the numbers i just posted up were all that flash .I will give it another check now .

Comment

Tested again ,and about the same result 5 download . 70 upload .

Comment

Sounds ok to me , mine was 0.14 lat the last check

Comment

Well ,seeing how it means nothing at all to me , i guess i am happy for me.

Comment

Well I guess it depends what speed you are paying for ,but it should be more than enough speed for browsing and watching videos ect ..

Comment

I see your online John . What speed are you getting ?

Comment

Well it's a big improvement to what we had . Can watch most Youtube videos in real time now . We pay about $60 a month for ours Telstra Big pond .

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                          Does your speed drop much in peak times ?????????
                          Funny .. last time I posted I got 5 meg and thought it was a bit light .. tried it last night and got this ? Ah well mustn grumble

1506121123.jpg
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

haha .. is that cos the nephew gave up on the bit torrents .... lol .. wonder what he was downloading ......................................

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              haha .. .. wonder what he was downloading ......................................
                              Streaming .................... P O R N ...................

Umm..... I meant watching video of crawlers dozers and diggers working in the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                                Streaming .................... P O R N ...................

Umm..... I meant watching video of crawlers dozers and diggers working in the dirt
                                Thats the trouble with torrents .. none of the usual router filters work ... except the bandwith limiters
                                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                                X