This is our working gear From OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    Hi Chris , Yes most of the time we are fighting clouds of dust .
    Except in the summer............................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well stock is right it does rain here sometimes .And when it does The greenery all most matches the Emerald Isle ..So i did my best to make the front yard look like a dust bowl again. Here is a couple of photos of turning jungle into dust bowl .

Comment

Couple more .

Comment

More
          http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5923/1000651v.jpg

Comment

574a.jpg
            Have you the front grill in upside down??

Comment

????????????????????????. Have You ?. Don't ask me , thats how we got it i guess .

Comment

Tell you what i will do .I will walk out anbd see which way the badge is . Your way appears to be the correct way . But you do know we are down under.

Comment

No , Must be an Australian thing . The IH badge is up the right way,with the dot on top of the I .

Comment

you're a good lad for that ..............it was the first time I saw a grill like that......................

Comment

Ian do you come upon any poisonous snakes or other odd Australian critters that we Canadian's can only see on t.v. or at the zoo?

Comment

Sorry Bert , I managed somehow to miss your reply .. Main thing on land we have here is the Snakes .Eastern brown snake .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_brown_snake

In the water , beside poisoness jellyfish ,there is the stone fish
                        http://www.cairnsholiday.com.au/Grea.../Stonefish.htm

Comment

Well ,We bought a new {to us } Bulldozer .
                          Komatsu D65EX-12 . Its having a few teething problems , Mainly with hoses blowing . Hopefully a couple of photos of it here at home .100.jpg101.jpg104.jpg

Comment

A couple of the Bobcats . Mustang 960 and a Toyota SDK8 series 4 111.jpg110.jpg

Comment

Seems like a little goer that kommie............

Comment

Yeesh glad we don't have snakes like that here, the ones we do have try to bite sometimes but it's more of a pinch than a bite and they have no poison. The only other defence they have is much like the french run away, or pee on you. lol We do have bears, wolves, once in a while a cougar, and coyotes. The only ones to worry about really are the bears, wolves are usually far far off in the bush, cougars avoid people generally, and the same with coyotes. Hope your able to fix up that Kommie I ran one similar to that several years ago pretty nice controls on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X