No announcement yet.

My yoke(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flint 210.jpgflint 845.jpgflint 561.jpgflint 541.jpgplant 016.jpgHere's a few pictures of some of my tackel the first a FH130 been replaced by a newer model then my case 588 lifting me homemade demountable tipper body onto my daf 360 tractor unit No3 case 588 again digging a trench down the side of the manchester ship canal ah old faithfull UNIMOG U1700 pulling me home grown tipper about 15 tonnes of tarmac and last but not least me daf 400 c/w 30' foco (hiab) pulling the tandem stepframe with cable opperated box on board
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      And she looks a fine example too ... thanks for posting Richard
      you're always welcome Muz

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
        i also like countys but the turning circle is crap when compared to muir hills.also the stress going through the drive shafts to the front hubs must be horrendous when turning(the splined bits).richard youre brave putting a dp8 behind that tractor.im suprised you havent pulled the front of it,more suited to a dp 7
        nick......

Hi Nick,

DP7 is a bit much for it round here, we got these hills which test it a bit when you get out on the ends and start swinging the plough over.

This DP8 copes fine, brother bought it needing work (at this point read welding) to the slide-beam at the front because the previous owner obviously wasn't fit to use a hand shovel let alone a plough.....when it arrive me & father looked at it shaking our heads....anyway brother got busy with the welder and bu99er me this thing ploughs good (as you can see in the pics)......only thing we had trouble with breaking was the turn-over pin that hold the top of the cylinder on the headstock this was "a common problem", but I've put in a longer pin and welded in a support to the other side and it looks like it will do the job

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]42[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]38[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41[/ATTACH]Here's a few pictures of some of my tackel the first a FH130 been replaced by a newer model then my case 588 lifting me homemade demountable tipper body onto my daf 360 tractor unit No3 case 588 again digging a trench down the side of the manchester ship canal ah old faithfull UNIMOG U1700 pulling me home grown tipper about 15 tonnes of tarmac and last but not least me daf 400 c/w 30' foco (hiab) pulling the tandem stepframe with cable opperated box on board
          Nice useful fleet of machines there, Mogman.....what was your opinion of those old Fiat Hitachis?

Comment

Is tyre size related to willy size I wonder ?

Comment

Working...
            X