No announcement yet.

Druidic exploits of a various nature!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some quality work being done there Druid! Looking foreward to see what your gonna make of that huge pile of rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nobody View Post
      Some quality work being done there Druid! Looking foreward to see what your gonna make of that huge pile of rock!
      Cheers Boyo ............. A huge pile of crush hopefully
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        Cheers Boyo ............. A huge pile of crush hopefully

Comment

By that , I take it the next project on the Druidfab shop list is a crusher .

Comment

crushed rock Boyo .... for hardcore
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              By that , I take it the next project on the Druidfab shop list is a crusher .
              I did trip over an interesting design this week Ian ...... maybes

crusher3.jpg crusher4.jpg crusher2.jpg

Comment

crushed rock Boyo .... for hardcore
                got it x) I'm just gonna play the "second language" card on that one

Comment

got it x) I'm just gonna play the "second language" card on that one
                  Don't blame you Boyo .... 'tis a bit of a colloquial/industry term

Comment

Don't blame you Boyo .... 'tis a bit of a colloquial/industry term
                    What type of civil's man doesn't know what crushed rock is.................................
                    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

• big job on this morning .....

usually do it a few times a year .... haul it out from under the desk and blast it out ... prompted today by Squeak depositing a mouse at my feet last night, which promptly headed for sanctuary in the front of the above and I turned it off in a hurry, 'fore he got fried or worse ... fried the guts of my 'old faithful'. ..... looked like it was due anyway !!

no mouse found and as I returned with a clean tower, to the office, it was sat in the doorway preening, but took off like an Exocet, when it saw me ... either I or the cats'll find it, sooner or later.

had to get t'other ramp mod.s finished ... yon grass was growing as you watch it and needed 'taking in hand'

so the afternoon has been spent doing just that .....

all grass suitably massacred for another week, I can get on with 'other things' ..... once it dries out here !!! Got a few things to keep on at though!!

Oh and Pam got to test drive her newly over-hauled mower too ...... it got the seal of approval ..... so that's a result

Comment

• Originally posted by Stock View Post
                        What type of civil's man doesn't know what crushed rock is.................................
                        the type that ain't corresponding in his 'mother tongue' Stock ..... fair play the man's English is pretty bloody good

Comment

• Knust stein?? gutto.................

Mal bachgen......................

Comment

Haha! What?? Do you crush stones over there
                            Was mostly the term "pile of crush" that got me

Comment

Knust stein?? gutto.................

Mal bachgen......................
                              Not bad. Now repeat after me: "jeg lukter som gammel fis"

Comment

Not bad. Now repeat after me: "jeg lukter som gammel fis"
                                Hvem en gammel pikk du gobler skitt?

Terex Finlay at work,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X