Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Druidic exploits of a various nature!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congratulations Mr and Mrs Druid . Great to see you back .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Congratulations Mr and Mrs Druid . Great to see you back .
      evening Ian ... hope you're well ..... not been on the ol' FB a great deal of late .... it's been a total PITA ..... just dive in occasionally when it'll let me
      how's life down under ?
      spose you're enjoying summer weather ... just about tolerating the sunshine ...... still digging BIG holes
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

      Comment


      • Well welcome back old fella , I was going to ask where's the new shed, but I guess thats a bit cheeky and after thinking better of it I decided I wont ask where the shed is ...

        Comment


        • We have had a little job to do , Washing and screening about 7000 tons over 25 to 38 mm river gravel. Just about dug up all of the available course sand and gravel to get it . Endured a lot of screening plant breakdowns . But fingers crossed we are at our target . Now spend the next couple of months stripping topsoil then overburden , then bedding sand followed by fine sand to get down to the next lot of course sand and gravel .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            Well welcome back old fella , I was going to ask where's the new shed, but I guess thats a bit cheeky and after thinking better of it I decided I wont ask where the shed is ...
            LOL .... bugger the shed .... where'd last year go ???? ..... no chance of much else either
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by v8druid View Post

              LOL .... bugger the shed .... where'd last year go ???? ..... no chance of much else either
              Yep I know the feeling, but hey a shed to keep the weather off man and mans stuff is essential isnt it ?

              Comment

              Working...
              X