No announcement yet.

Got myself a new toy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done deal is the first place you log on to when your from ireland and want to buy or sell (anything)

http://www.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/machinery/3679065

Not sure if this is the same one you were talking bout stock but i thought it wasnt badly priced as it has PTO aswell.

P.s Lovely new deere hope she does well for you!!!

Comment

http://www.donedeal.ie/donedeal/

Irish version of fleabay.........
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Took the loader off today. It was real tight in coming off so it looks like it had not been off much!

Also added a name plate to the roof

Comment

When did you get the front linkage??

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            When did you get the front linkage??
            It came with front linkage. I scoredd really as it has a loader and front linkage.

Comment

probably a walterschielt so the arm should be handy enough to find....................

Comment

probably a walterschielt so the arm should be handy enough to find....................
                I have the arms but can't have them on with the loader as the loader can catch the arms so I put em in the shed.

Comment

You need to give us a look inside the green eyed monster....................not a fan of JD's more a IH man......................

Comment

You need to give us a look inside the green eyed monster....................not a fan of JD's more a IH man......................
                    I used to be more on a Massey Ferguson fan when we had a couple of the 300 series which were great basic tractors having a less common 398 first then the more common 390t. I feel Massey Ferguson didn't really move with the times for awhile and the cabs got abit dated inside.

I then used to be New Holland man as I thought they were great and really smooth to drive.

But I have to say I am really impressed with this John Deere. It's great to drive, very smooth and has a lot of power!

Comment

How does it compare to the Claas?

Comment

How does it compare to the Claas?
                        It has the same engine as my dads Renault I.e the straight 6 but I think it may pull a little better. Would need to get it onto the baler to see for sure. The thing I found with the Renault was the gear stick always seems far away and being a short ass like me then that's not a good thing but the John Deere seems to be close to hand! I have to say I prefer the Deere!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                          It has the same engine as my dads Renault I.e the straight 6 but I think it may pull a little better. Would need to get it onto the baler to see for sure. The thing I found with the Renault was the gear stick always seems far away and being a short ass like me then that's not a good thing but the John Deere seems to be close to hand! I have to say I prefer the Deere!

Keep it up you will justify the purchase of it.....

Comment

Me and my dad were hauling straw home today. I had 24 bales and he had 28. Going for another load each next week. Here is a photo before we headed back home.

Comment

Working...
                            X