X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats not a gun , This is a gun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4L6Zpg9klw

Comment

Hey Muz, if you get into trouble, you can blame the firearm stuff on the guy from the States, where it is still legal.

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Thats not a gun , This is a gun
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4L6Zpg9klw
      Now THAT is cool! That's not a gun, that's a cannon!

Comment

When i saw the pair of them Carrying it in the title cover , i thought ,now this looks as if it could be intersting .

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
          Hey Muz, if you get into trouble, you can blame the firearm stuff on the guy from the States
          Its no problem .. its my call at the end of the day. I just think shooting gets a bad press unfairly in the UK, because of the actions of a few .. Its still an Olympic sport after all Actually I find some aspects of it, such as bench rest, quite fascinating, because from an engineering point of view, the precision and technique and depth of knowledge required to produce consistant results are highly demanding, and there is a great deal of satisfaction to be had, when all elements are combined to produce good results. We have a long history of the competitive side of shooting in the UK and are well known for the design and production of some classic shotguns & rifles, names like BSA for example are known throughout the world, Purdey, Holland & Holland Parker Hale, Webley etc .. none of them in existance, but a lot of their kit still is, and will be for years
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            1918 A2 BAR ........???

Hey Bruce does BAR stand for Bloody Awful Recoil .......

A bit like this ............Ouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjMAD...eature=related

Yeah, as much as I am about gun safety, I laugh when I see some yahoo give his girl a bazooka and tell her "All you gotta do is pull the trigger..." Toothless hillbillys didn't get that way because of bad dental hygiene.

That BAR had some kick, but it also had a lot of weight to counter it. Nicest full auto I ever shot was my friend's suppressed MP5 (he is a swat team guy). You could spell your name with it and it sounded like an air gun.

Comment

You guys over there are just spoilt ,automatics are banned here as are most semi auto's and the magazine capacity is limited as well .

Here is some ammo we have ,I thought I would put them up for Bert , the little one on the left is the .22 Bert, .22 .223 .270wsm 12gauge ..
              That .270wsm makes the earth vibrate and the ears ring ........
              Ammo.JPG

Comment

The .270 is a cool cartriage. What rifle do you use it in? 12 ga. is the ultimate self defense round. Guys go back and forth about #000, #00 or #4 as the size of the buckshot, but I like #00. Not that I have ever used it as such.

Just for info sake, a .22 can do a lot of damage. Remember President Regan's assassination attempt? It was with a .22. It turned White House Press Secretary James Brady into a veritiable vegetable and sent the Pres to the hospital for an extended stay.

Comment

I don't doubt that the .22 is dangerous ,I for one would not stand in front of it ,and yes the shotgun 000 and 00 pack a punch and so do the solid slugs .
                  The .270wsm is a Tikka T3 stainless ,its a very precise piece of engineering and good for punching round holes in steel plate .

IMG_3927.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                    That's why I am moving to a different state (One that allows concealed carry)
                    Well because of our crazy laws .. if I was gonna do that .. I'd be walking like John Wayne .... or couldnt bend over
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Have to say I'm a big fan of clay pigeon shooting I luv that :wub:
                      Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Originally posted by FrankB View Post
                        Have to say I'm a big fan of clay pigeon shooting I luv that :wub:

Got your own kit Frank ?
                        Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
                          Got your own kit Frank ?
                          Nah mate, cant be arsed with all the pullaver. Theres some organised events I go to with a mate where you just pay for the shells. Plus they do alright out of it cos I miss loads I enjoy watching the good guys too. Think theres some olympic event for this too ?
                          Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Originally posted by FrankB View Post
                            Nah mate, cant be arsed with all the pullaver. Theres some organised events I go to with a mate where you just pay for the shells. Plus they do alright out of it cos I miss loads I enjoy watching the good guys too. Think theres some olympic event for this too ?
                            Aye to that Frank .. a good way to enjoy the sport .. some of those traps are pretty devious ... ive tried em with 2 in the air and one running and thats with the usual two barrels .. how tha hell do ya do that

Comment

LOL

Comment

Great stuff Muz . And he makes a good point about the reloading action .Poms even when they design something good ,they manage to stuff it up .

Comment

Working...
                                X