My one gripe with manitou.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    It was a nice refreshing 28 degrees here today .
    Too fecking hot.....................28deg.........
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Baked Beans ????? Oh , i forgot you victorians run most things on Gas .

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Too fecking hot.....................28deg.........
        Na , Twas a beautifull day . Keep the wheels / tracks turning , instant breeze . Got on the old Hitachi UH083 today , for the first time in ages . Had the 8080 at the job site to level the fill . Used the 083 to load the Hino . Hino only has about 10 days rego left . then the body comes off and on to the Mack Valueliner . Can't wait .

Comment

Well would you believe it .. even we had 27 degrees for the last few days .. which was our indian summer ... but today its pi$$ing it down and back to 14 :bored:
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Well would you believe it .. even we had 27 degrees for the last few days .. which was our indian summer ... but today its pi$$ing it down and back to 14 :bored:
            And which did you prefer ,27 degrees and turn the aircon on .
            Or 14 degrees Soaking wet and shivering .
            Australia , beautifull one day , just bloody perfect the next .{well where i am anyway }

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              And which did you prefer ,27 degrees and turn the aircon on .
              Or 14 degrees Soaking wet and shivering .
              Australia , beautifull one day , just bloody perfect the next .{well where i am anyway }
              I actually dont mind the damp (havent got any arthritis yet ) ... Its the frost I really dont like
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I like snow, Whiteness, Sunglasses, Throwing snowballs at brickys. Can't Fault it....
                http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                  I like snow, Whiteness, Sunglasses, Throwing snowballs at brickys. Can't Fault it....
                  Your a sick puppy Rory . If you ever get out here and thaw out , you will find out the benifits of sunshine .

Comment

If Sites over here where nice enough to spec forklifts with aircon I'm sure i'd like the heat.... but Snow is better for me, Sick of seeing roller and dumper drivers in the sun looking like members of the taliban and smiling at me :P

Comment

Snow is for those north of the tundra and they can keep it...................it fookes everything........................

Comment

Lol.

5am posting, not as good as 3.55, but close....

Comment

LoL you guys .. hae ye nothing better to do at 4 in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                            LoL you guys .. hae ye nothing better to do at 4 in the morning
                            I have ................reading here, before I go for a walk................................

Comment

Working...
                            X