Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Our collection

Quantity Surveyor on the up ianoz's Avatar

Our collection

1000158t.jpg!Bk)oBRQBmk~$(KGrHqIOKk!EsmBZoN1pBLY8si1(5Q~~_12.jpg1000157u.jpg I called the thread on CE our little collection but got howled down on the use of the word little 1000012f.jpgFirst is a Inter 574 ,we have two of them but was not able to find the other one . Next is a Lanz model H . Followed by a farmliner ,then a fieldmarshall series two i think . This one has a 3 speed gearbox ,we have a parts one with the 6 speed gearbox . Yes i know ,a bit rough, But the fieldmarshall is in the shed and is slowly progressing .. All our machines are as found . . Some are works in progress , , by they are not oil painting though some leak enough oil to paint with . Ian .
    Last edited by ianoz; 25-02-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Ha .. all that sunshine .. but you still got RUST I'm guessin the've sat outside for donkeys ages though
    I Pull for a living

Cyber space must have devoured the post i remember putting on here. Never mind . Mike some of these tractors did not get the love and attension they deserved after retirement . Floods and fires also. take their toll . And all that lovely sunshine is very good at making paint deteaorate. no paint protection ,rust appears . Some of our machines have come from parts distant . Furtherest travelled is a caterpillar D47U ,which came from Western Auatralia . We have a David brown 30 TD crawler that came from victoria . WE have 3 mack B61 ,with one comming from south of sydney .

Australia is a big place with big differences in climate . Up north the measure their rain fall for the year in metres , some places out west rainfall gets measured with eyedroppers . We have places that get snow . Only 100 kms from here tempertures can and do drop below zerro . And when do they hold their tractor rally , Winter of course . Ian .

Old Admin dude
    Quote Originally Posted by ianoz View Post
    Cyber space must have devoured the post i remember putting on here.
    see here mate .. might have something to do with it

Old Admin dude

Its not had much love or affection for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by ianoz View Post
    Australia is a big place with big differences in climate .
    I think a lot of us forget just how bloody big it is !!

Well The americans go on about how big things are in texsas . We have Cattle propertys here bigger than the whole state of texsas .. Its a big little island we have here

Yeah but your beer is still pants
    Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Quote Originally Posted by FnDaily View Post
    Yeah but your beer is still pants
    Aussie translastion Please

track 2.jpgtrack 3.jpg A couple of Track marshall 55s These have the australian built Moore Blade on them .track 1.jpg

1000108o.jpgbd04_1.jpg1000024n.jpg1000098m.jpgThis is my sons Pride and joy .Fowler VF . One of the first year built batch . It has the spoked idlers , but it does not have the right seat . This one on it is a Farmers special ,Looks like an old school bus seat .