Well that's me hit 500 hours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Got m digger back to today! The twin speed tracking was crap in the spool and the leak is right at the bottom if the radiator! So thankfully not a head gasket! New radiator is about £400+vat though but I will fit it myself. Good to have the old girl home!
    Noooooo you havent bought a rad Jim have you ? .....the cores are cheap and easy to solder usually .. or is it an alloy one ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Noooooo you havent bought a rad Jim have you ? .....the cores are cheap and easy to solder usually .. or is it an alloy one ?
      I have not bought one yet I am goin to see a friend of mine and see if he can repair it

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        I have not bought one yet I am goin to see a friend of mine and see if he can repair it
        Should be easy enough ... theres a good few companies down here in Glasgow that do them if you cant do it yourself .. even getting it re-cored will be half the stealers prices
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Good to hear your back in the game again Jim. How did you like running the Crapapillar?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
            Good to hear your back in the game again Jim. How did you like running the Crapapillar?
            The cat is alright actually. I don't like the door on it though. I have jarred my arm a coue of times opening the door between the handles dn the servos!

Comment

Jim, is the rad hole too big for a dollop of Radweld? .....you never know.......

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
                Jim, is the rad hole too big for a dollop of Radweld? .....you never know.......
                Yeah jack I have tried that and unfortunately it didn't work this time!

Comment

Hey Jim do the Cat mini's have that crappy sliding door like the bigger zero tail swing machines? I was running a Cat 314CL yesterday and it had the sliding door but every time I have to operate a Cat zero tail swing they have that sliding door but it always opens and closes like it's got sand or dirt in the rollers. The Kobelco's have a sliding type door but the one I ran last year opened really nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                    Hey Jim do the Cat mini's have that crappy sliding door like the bigger zero tail swing machines? I was running a Cat 314CL yesterday and it had the sliding door but every time I have to operate a Cat zero tail swing they have that sliding door but it always opens and closes like it's got sand or dirt in the rollers. The Kobelco's have a sliding type door but the one I ran last year opened really nicely.
                    Yeah that's the one!!!

Comment

Lol I've had too many years running Cat excavators.

Comment

Working...
                      X