Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing running out onto the ground?

Comment

I know a guy that could be lured out of retirement to deal with the problem .

Comment

I am Sure He would still have a tin of fuel and box of matches hidden away in the back of his shed .

Comment

Found this a little project for the shed.................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            I recently got blamed for breaking the washing machine even though I have never used it.
            ...except for the 6 screws, odd nuts, bolts, snap ring, oily rag and loads of tissues all bunched up in the pockets of your overalls ....,

Comment

mobile phone, spanners, welding rods but I never put one item into it .........................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Stock, I believe you..honestly. truly. ...........but, does she?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  I have to say I repair all my own stuff ( yeah you knew that right ? ) and I use this company a lot http://www.espares.co.uk/ they are the dogs doo dahs and stuff can be repaired as cheep as chips ... I havent found anything they couldnt get ... like weird stuff, like a control board for an unkonwn built in dish washer
                  Have you ever been totally stumped by something which could be repaired but, for whatever reason, you couldn't figure it out?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                    Nothing running out onto the ground?
                    No sign of anything!

Comment

No residue on the radiator or heater core? Sometimes you don't see the leaks until you get lots of residue. Unless and I hope there isn't a leak in the head gasket causing the antifreeze to burn off in the combustion chamber had that happen on a car.

Comment

I produce my own biodiesel and the byproduct is Glycerine, this has brilliant degreasing properties, hand cleaning and general soap. It also has good burning potential and was thinking of making a Turk or Babington burner, spooky seeing that Stock.

Sorry Weejim look at us, iff on tangents again.

Comment

Well that's most of the afternoon spent looking for a leak and trying to work out what's up and still no further on!!

also took of the solenoid for the twin speed tracking to see if that's what was wrong but nope! So no further on with that either!!

Comment

Also I may add that the JCB salesman was round today also he saw the cab of the digger up and I told him my list of woes I told him I liked the machine but it just wasn't good enough. I also showed him all the broken teeth off the buckets which are also not good enough! What you been digging granite and bedrock he said? Na just doing what's it's supposed to be doing digging holes!!!.

Comment

I topped it up with water today ran it for 20 minutes turned it off checked the water and it was fine went back a hour later and the level had dropped again!!! Any ideas?

Comment

I'm no mechanic Jim but could it be a head gasket? are you getting white smoke form the exhaust? surely there are mechanics on here that can shed a wee bit light for WeeJim?

Comment

Working...
                                X