Mulholland Plant Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• stunning work as always Jimbo - Nice to see that ol' FH still giving sterling service what age is she?

Your Bro. settled in with the tilty OK now?
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Hello druid. She 1997 with over 10,000 hours and running like a new one. Great old digger.
        Yip Brendan well settled with the tilty now. He goin to get a big shock next week when he has a bit to do with the mini digger. He'l be lost without it.

Comment

• What make of tilty is that Jimbo?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbozaxis View Post
            Hello druid. She 1997 with over 10,000 hours and running like a new one. Great old digger.
            Yip Brendan well settled with the tilty now. He goin to get a big shock next week when he has a bit to do with the mini digger. He'll be lost without it.

I should Co co - has he phoned in sick yet??
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Originally posted by James Waterfall View Post
              What make of tilty is that Jimbo?
              Hello james its an Indexator Rototilt R4. You thinking of buying one??

Comment

• Cheers Jim. Think il keep my hands in my pockets awhile

Comment

• Few more pictures for lads that arnt on facebook or twitter to take a look at

Comment

• Comment

• Out with the old and in with the (newish) lol

Comment

• Real tidy work ,as always Jim.
                        The footings I take are for a house ?
                        That power pole seems awfully close to the building ,Does it run through ,or it the end of the line .

Comment

• Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                          Real tidy work ,as always Jim.
                          The footings I take are for a house ?
                          That power pole seems awfully close to the building ,Does it run through ,or it the end of the line .
                          My thoughts too Ian ....... "what a PITA that pole is"

Originally posted by jimbozaxis View Post

Comment

• Quick update for you lads. Hope everyone keeping busy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X