No announcement yet.

Mulholland Plant Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks lads. Yip muz the rake is a brilliant job for grading out soil. It takes any stones out and breaks up most lumps, leaving it very very handy for anyone coming behind with a garden rake and bag of grass seed. Another implement i would recomend to any man with a digger is a grapple, only bought one recently and to be honest for all it cost i dont know why i didnt have it sooner. Here it is below sorting timber out of a house we demolised and then on our other 3 tonnor placeing stones in a rockery

Comment

HA Ha Jim the old thumb very popular in the states even the idiots on Goldrush have one, and a hydraulic one to boot.
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Heres a few pictures of Hedgecutting jobs carried out by us.

Comment

And a few more

Comment

Who made the head Jim?
            I see also you have a bomford hedger, driven all the makes English ones and resseau, but my personal favorite was the Mcconnel pa97 or 2050T with the heavy duty "T"flail great machine could knock out 10 miles of road per day with either machines, that was when we on the mile..................

What flail has the hitachi got ?

Comment

Some more

Comment

Heya stock. One saw head is a Gator saw the other an Arobocut or AR. The flail on the digger is called a mulch master. We bought it of PPI in co tyrone if you ever heard of him. he sell crushers and stuff like that. Then the flail on the FH130 is just the head off our tractor hedge cutter. It works alrite but not as gud as the mulch master but we didnt expect it to be. At that time we were pretty busy with the diggers doing hedge cutting it seemed no mater where you went to every farmer for miles around wanted some done. As it was geting near the end of the season we dint see the point in buyin a second flial as it would jus end up layin in shed when time run out so we jus modified the head we had. Was a good decision because when september came again every diggerman around here had either a saw or fliail and the work just wasnt as plentyful after.

Comment

How goes it lads. Heres a few more pictures to update this tread abit

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Excellent as always Jim. Saw them on the farming site, Tell me how did you do the job with out the HI vis...........

On a point of order I would fail a foundation with timber pegs usually insist on steel pins but that just might be me........

Comment

Hey stock. Thanks very much. Funny up round here we never (or anyone else for that matter) use anything other than wooden pegs for a foundation. Unless its real stoney ground and we cant get the pegs drove in then we would use steel pins.

Comment

Where lads have timber used and concrete is ready to pour, I usually wait and watch them pull them out once the footing is poured .......but that just me, saw a wall fail on a silage pit years ago because of a timber footing peg..................

One of these days I must read this..............

Comment

Jez that would be an expensive handle'n for someone. I would never use anything other than a small peg (like a lath or sumit) and normaly have them well spaced out. But i dug a found for a small garden wall recently and customer peg'd it himself. Was done the old fasioned way straight edge and level. but his straight edge was only about 3-4 foot long. lol By time he had it peg'd you would have thought it was a foundation for a asda or tesco. lol Have other customers (farmers usely) When you say nip down to hardware store geta bundle of pegs for this foundation. They look at you and say jesus sure i'v plenty here. then procede to gather up all the rubbish of the day. with steeples,nails and god no's what hangin out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X