No announcement yet.

Mulholland Plant Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidy founds Jim , do you ever use the laser level for getting the height of the concrete?
    We find it quicker especially if its stoney ground

Comment

Totaly agree vin. At 50 odd pound a meter every shovelful counts. But it not hard to give the shute a we yip down. I drove past a site the other day with foundations dug and my god I never saw worse. There was more concrete layin around the sides of the founds than in it. I also noticed they had demolished something on the site and piled it up in the corner then when they dug the new founds the piled it on top of the rubble. We things like that bug me. Or maybe im just to fussy. Lol

Comment

If I was only paying 50 quid a cube I wouldn't mind so much , some jobs we are doing because of how remote they are we can be close to 100 average would be about 85.

I have a pan mixer which I will use if I don't need to be exact with the spec. It is usually stronger out of the pan mixer but I can't prove it so I can't use it in the founds.

Vin

Comment

Yip vin laser level is a great job for foundations. I think it was on here before I wrote about how I used the laser for founds. I use a lath and set the reciever to the dig level. Then I drive a nail in 12 inches up from the bottem or 9 depending on your concrete depth. This was you can check the dig level with the bottom of the lath and drive a peg in to the level of the nail and not have to keep moveing the reciever.
          That foundation in the pictures was on a steepish slope. So we had to put steps into it aswell.

Comment

A few more pictures from recent work undertaken by us.

Comment

Comment

Top class as usual ...............Jim well done...............
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Yeah I have to second Stock's remark great work as always.

Comment

Great stuff ,as always Jim.

Comment

• Thanks for your replys lads.

Heres a few pictures from the Balmoral show i attended yesterday.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hello lads just getting around to update'n this thread abit. I aint had a minute this past few months. But heres a few pictures for you lads to run your eyes over.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X