Originally posted by Wazza View Post
    ?....... you will die ....
    ...Double Ouch..

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      ?.just outside Paisley
      ...welL, thats fair enough...

Comment

C'mon Wee Jim, stick the boot in........this is your opportunity...................it'll make you feel good to dish it out for a change!!

Comment

As tempting as it is I shall refrain for now!

Sad thing is even though its all em faults if you out it on eBay it will see no bother as some langer lover will buy it!!! Them folks is nuts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
            As tempting as it is I shall refrain for now!

Sad thing is even though its all em faults if you out it on eBay it will see no bother as some langer lover will buy it!!! Them folks is nuts!!
            Stock resembles that remark .Tragic Case really .

Comment

Modern medicine has taken leaps and bounds so surely there is some sort of counceling??

Comment

No , I am afraid , Stock is beyond help.
                Langer roveritis .No known cure .

Comment

I loves my langer rodents, beggars are worse than the feckin felines you lot have,love marking their territory, on the upside the langer rodent doesn't try and climb in the window or try and rub its ass in my face while I type.............

Give me a Langer rodent over a cat any day...............
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    I loves my langer rodents, beggars are worse than the feckin felines you lot have,love marking their territory, on the upside the langer rodent doesn't try and climb in the window or try and rub its ass in my face while I type.............

Or a good woman even ?
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                      ..you know what Stock, ...the others may may mock us Landie owners........

..and rightly so

Comment

Langer rodents ............langer rodents .............

Here one I built a while ago...........

Comment

That looks pretty neat Stock, does that truck have two winches on it? And how do you mean you built it? Did you take an existing truck and upgrade the suspension and install a roll bar etc?

Comment

Yeah ... one of them was connected to the local garage ... sorry man I couldnt resist ....

Actually looks like some serious off roading kit.. ... Ive a bit of experience with chopped Rangies etc .. mate of mine runs a big club round here and I used to enjoy using stock Daihatsus and Isuzu's from my work...... hard to beat those Suzuki SJ's though
                            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I have a friend who's into 'four-wheelin' jeeps as it's called here and belongs to a jeep club. Usually the only Land Rover's you see here are the Discovery and the Range Rover and they never go off-road unless they get into an accident. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSp_CUJjysA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKso_90EaC0

I prefer ATV's myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJCEYAOIXo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jskDAksgjUI

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                                That looks pretty neat Stock, does that truck have two winches on it? And how do you mean you built it? Did you take an existing truck and upgrade the suspension and install a roll bar etc?
                                It was a 110 hi cap, shortened the chassis front & back built winch mounts reinforced the chassis as the front winch was hydraulic.
                                Roll cage. fitted lockers front and back, rebuilt gearbox &transfer box, 35"tyres.
                                Engine, rebored block fitted kobel schmit ceramic pistons, new bearings, high volume oil pump over sized turbo and coolers larger valves ported head. silicone hose kit, oversized hi-density intercooler, engine cooler, trans cooler, hydraulic tank & pump(engine driven) gps tracker & route finder...then complete tool kit, compressor, recovery equipment etc etc

and this happened to it....

BILD0085.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X