No announcement yet.

Just having a whine about my Landrover Defender 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that Disco is genuine and not photoshopped, would it have 6 driving wheels?

Comment

follow the flea bay link............but no the last axle is a dead trailing one not like the Carmichael of old.........http://www.range-rover-classic.com/H...chael-ltd---uk
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

How about the Australian Army Land Rover Perentie?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=landr...2F%3B480%3B240

Comment

Fairly sure theAussie Army Land rovers are all about to be retired, Replaced by Mercedes Benzs .

Comment

I guess the Australian Army requires something more reliable ,just imagine if there was a war on but Langer fleet had failed their MOT {roadworthy} test ..

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Fairly sure theAussie Army Land rovers are all about to be retired, Replaced by Mercedes Benzs .
              Are they replacing them with the Mercedes Benz G-wagons? Maybe like this?

http://www.google.ca/search?q=g+wago...ed%3B650%3B366

Apparently you guys have a thing for tandem axle vehicles.

http://www.motorstown.com/images/mer...mog-6x6-06.jpg

Comment

Folks over here would kill for them perintines with their Dana axles and Isuzu engines,............I believe the are less trouble than your normal one but as they are owned by Tata (Indian) the British influence is no more and Frau Merkel & Xi Jinping are exerting there authority.................

P.S. Bert that was a nice NAS series 2 you posted, has Had some extensive work but what you are driving is lighter on petrol and more responsive than it................

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Isn't that whenbeing a Slackarse Prevents you from doing maintaince

Ian, you and I are on the same page. Me think thou (Jackpreacher) dost protest too much.

Comment

Glad you liked the pictures Stock when I saw that Landrover I thought right away I've gotta get some pictures of it for the forum and for Stock!

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                      Ian, you and I are on the same page. Me think thou (Jackpreacher) dost protest too much.
                      I was prevented from protesting ....................

Comment

Toyota has just announced that it is selling all of it's 4x4 models to TATA, India's premiere car manufacturer. Apparently, as of 2014, Toyota will no longer build any of it's current 4x4 line, with TATA planning to build the Hilux, Hilux Surf and RAV4 models under the Land Rover marque which it acquired in late 2007 from the Ford motor company. TATA announced that it will be retrofitting many Landrover parts into the Hilux range, including axles, power steering units, differentials and driveshafts from the current Land Rover Discovery, with parts from the Freelander being retrofitted into the RAV4 line. Engines will be supplied by Jaguar (also owned by TATA), to match the current range of engines in the Land Rover range of off-road vehicles.

http://edubuzz.org/lawprimarymiddlea...il_fools_6.gif

Comment

^^^ Is your clock working ok fella ?
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                            ^^^ Is your clock working ok fella ?

Yup fine for the second or third of April..............

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                              Yup fine for the second or third of April..............
                              Ahh fekin time zones innit ? ye be different that far down
                              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                                Toyota has just announced that it is selling all of it's 4x4 models to TATA, India's premiere car manufacturer. .
                                That's a reason not to buy a Toyota after the change over date !!!...........BollyOta Oooh Very good .. ...............

Comment

Working...
                                X