No announcement yet.

1 RB's home made toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't cut a straight line with a plasma to save my life, that's why I use a scrap piece of metal as a straight edge & clamp it with a carver clamp, run the plasma down the side of that & jobs a Gooden

i can see what every every One in your family is getting for Christmas, little wooden box with there name on.
    That looks like an interesting bit of kit to have

Comment

I have to say it's better and more versatile than I'd expected. Like a lot of the cheaper Chinese stuff the build quality leaves a lot to be desired but most things are fixable.

To my horror I found that one of the front panel switches was in parallel with the lid interlock switch so you could disable it - you know, the one that saves your eyes

As you say, excellent for Christmas presents The 'public' reason for getting it was to make decorations and signs for my younger daughters wedding which we had here a few weeks back (243 guests )

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
        I have to say it's better and more versatile than I'd expected. Like a lot of the cheaper Chinese stuff the build quality leaves a lot to be desired but most things are fixable.

To my horror I found that one of the front panel switches was in parallel with the lid interlock switch so you could disable it - you know, the one that saves your eyes

As you say, excellent for Christmas presents The 'public' reason for getting it was to make decorations and signs for my younger daughters wedding which we had here a few weeks back (243 guests )
        Hell I wish I'd thought of that one step daughter one year stepson the next - 6 months between 'em ...... could've scored some good toys with that idea!!!
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Got to get that shed Built first , before youi can fill it with toys Graham .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            Got to get that shed Built first , before youi can fill it with toys Graham .
            Like I need reminding, yer bugger !!!!
            With the weather like we've had today, it's never gonna happen !!!!

Anyone says "the gardens needed the rain" an' i'll send the boys round
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Had nearly an inch here yesterday .

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                Like I need reminding, yer bugger !!!!
                Dude .. stop buying gear then .. Shed first .. bench second ... scud mag selection third .. then toys
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Had nearly an inch here yesterday .
                  Probably the same here, this afters - dry-ish morning and spent it trying to get my head together from last nights Rhinostoppers.
                  Hadn't been outside 5 minutes and it opened up and the entire sky fell on me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    Dude .. stop buying gear then .. Shed first .. bench second ... scud mag selection third .. then toys
                    "He who dies with most toys ........." if it's cheap it has to be had - won't be there when you need it ! and you have it to use

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Correction ......... space for shed first, then shed, benches I got, aplenty, mags are old skool - internet has moving pix!! and like I said previously ..... can't have enough toys!!

What i really, really need, is a couple of dry weeks

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                        What i really, really need, is a couple of dry weeks
                        Solution , Move to Australia

Comment

Solution , Move to Australia
                          Or you take a fairer share of the 'kin rain ........ why should we get it all

Comment

Stock tells me ,if it hasn't rained inIreland after 2 weeks ,a drought is declaired .You would not want Dust storms would you ?

Comment

No fear of that in this year Ian least ways in the Emerald Kingdom
                              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Stock tells me ,if it hasn't rained inIreland after 2 weeks ,a drought is declaired .You would not want Dust storms would you ?
                                Well at last you wouldn't get soaked to the skin by a dust storm

Comment

Working...
                                X