Nobodys railroad adventures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nobody View Post

Well .. I double checked the photo .... looks like you managed that without moving the trailer ..... nice one .. but it has gone back an inch or so
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Well .. I double checked the photo .... looks like you managed that without moving the trailer ..... nice one .. but it has gone back an inch or so
      Pfft, half an inch max! Hehehe I'll admit, it did move quite a bit backwards

Comment

you omitted to mention the 60 cm of sideways movement Muz

2017_01_26_08_03_06.jpg 2017_01_26_08_03_39.jpg
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3466[/ATTACH]
          False did not move sideways x) whatya think i am, american???

Comment

Rest on the day went in lifting and taking down more of the old fence.. then weekend

Got a lot colder as i drove home

Comment

DOH! ... I am 'no' detective clearly

Still .. looks like nice gear to operate .. wish I had that set up .. was dressing off a woodland floor at 25 degree slope a few weeks back and could sure have done with it
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Still .. looks like nice gear to operate .. wish I had that set up .. was dressing off a woodland floor at 25 degree slope a few weeks back and could sure have done with it
                Tilties should carry a health warning Muz ..... Danger of Addiction !! ...... no looking back afterwards mate ..... no matter what breed it is ..... only downside is the geometry
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

well that piece of crud on the floor must've shimmied closer, hoping to get in on the action then

Comment

Yeah, it is for the most part. There are drawbacks ofc, but for machines under 22 tonnes they are few.

Tilties should carry a health warning Muz ..... Danger of Addiction !! ...... no looking back afterwards mate ..... no matter what breed it is ..... only downside is the geometry
                    Highly addictive, but most importantly productive.
                    Tho, I actually find it liberating at times without it when i.e loading rocks or just digging a long trench on a field or something..

well that piece of crud on the floor must've shimmied closer, hoping to get in on the action then
                    Well, yes. Unless you think i moved the frost on the ground, the stain under the front part frame, and stacks of concrete lids behind it instead
                    Pro tip: measure where the crud is in the pics with a ruler ;)

Comment

aye Yon crud has obviously sidled up to the wheels .... the red pipe hasn't moved ..... nor the frost ........ still want one o' they tilty graders mate

Comment

Pro tip: measure where the crud is in the pics with a ruler ;)
                        lol .... hehe ... yes especially when you've got nosey twonks like me poking about .. my wife tells me I'm on the 'spectrum' ... but .. I told her she cant say that before 8pm and anyway .. my salad leaf was pointing the wrong way in my sandwich at the time, and I wanted to know if she sanctioned that and if so, with whose authority ? .. i'll get me coat

Comment

LOL !

Comment

aye Yon crud has obviously sidled up to the wheels .... the red pipe hasn't moved ..... nor the frost ........ still want one o' they tilty graders mate
                            lol .... hehe ... yes especially when you've got nosey twonks like me poking about .. my wife tells me I'm on the 'spectrum' ... but .. I told her she cant say that before 8pm and anyway .. my salad leaf was pointing the wrong way in my sandwich at the time, and I wanted to know if she sanctioned that and if so, with whose authority ? .. i'll get me coat
                            Nosey twonks the both of you

Comment

Nosey twonks the both of you
                              Think I'd prefer the term 'wind up merchants' Boyo

Comment

Think I'd prefer the term 'wind up merchants' Boyo
                                What about "Duffer" –elderly idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X